Con – Weigh Systems Pvt. Ltd. (CWS) was established in February 2000 by Ashwani Ranjan who is associated with Cement Industry for the last 34 years. CWS as the name indicates deals in conveying & weighing of various type of material handling equipment starting from crushing, grinding, storage, Packing and dispatch of bulk material. The objective is to offer the individual customer optimum solution covering his specific needs.
A Global Organization with world class Engineering Excellence as its core CWS brings together all the resources and expertise with Indian ingenuity and cost competitiveness to manufacture state of the art equipments of International Standards.
We export around fifty percent of our total products to countries like UAE, Bangladesh, African Countries, Asia Pacific and several other countries. Some of our major clients are HOLCIM, Shun Shing Group, Basundhara Group, ETA Group, apart from clients in India like Ambuja Cement, Chettinad Cement ACC, amongst many others. Besides, owing to our consistent efforts to maintain and improvise on the quality aspects of the products. We have also been accredited with the ISO 9001:2015 Certificate.
- Our Managing Director was the first person to have commissioned the first electronic Roto Packer in India in 1985-86.
- He was also the first person to have commissioned First Pit Less Type Schenck Weigh Bridge in1983.
- Probably CWS was the first Company in the World to have designed and supplied Packing Plant Equipment within a building height of 9.5 Meters for M/s. Lafarge.
- CWS was the first Company in India to have successfully modified old Mechanical Packer into Electronic Packer at KCP in South India, without making any modifications to the civil structure. After this other companies also started following us.
- CWS is the only company in India to have surpassed the performance of German Packing Machine with respect to filling time and accuracy for a product which is only 5 Microns, i.e. approx. 12,000 Blaine.